Dr. Alberto Guevara
Dr. Alberto Guevara is a licensed naturopathic physician and an acupuncturist who earned his Bachelor of Science in Biology at Oregon State University. He then attended the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM) where he earned his doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine as well as a Masters in Acupuncture in 2016.
During his internship at NUNM, he had various clinical experiences including community health, physical medicine, IV therapy, and minor surgery. Dr. Guevara has a passion for mental health, chronic pain, and gastrointestinal disorders. He uses acupuncture in conjunction with holistic medicine to treat patients of all ages.
Some of the many conditions Dr. Guevara treats include:
- Mental Health: Insomnia, fatigue, schizophrenia (orthomolecular approach), depression, and anxiety.
- Short term or Long Term Pain: Motor vehicle accidents, physical trauma, whiplash, tension headaches, migraines, back pain, numbness or tingling, and arthritis.
- Sports Injuries: Ligament tears, muscle tears, meniscal injuries, and muscle strengthening.
- Men’s Health: Male hormones screening and balance, and prostate screening.
- Neurological: Post-stroke care and paralysis.
- Digestion: Abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, IBS, IBD, and food sensitivity testing.
- Chronic Infections: Lyme disease, EBV, and strep pneumoniae.
- Acute Infections: Ear infections, bronchitis, coughing, sinus congestion, sneezing, allergies, throat pain, and fever.
- Urinary and Cardiac: UTI, urinary incontinence, chronic kidney failure and heart failure.
When Dr. Guevara is not seeing patients, he enjoys spending time outdoors playing soccer or hiking. He is married to his wife, Jentry, and they will be welcoming their first child in August of 2020.
To learn more about Dr. Guevara, visit his website: http://www.dralbertoguevara.com