Dr. Jennifer Hampton
Dr. Jennifer Hampton is a licensed naturopathic physician dedicated to empowering people for better health. She trained at the National University of Natural Medicine, a four-year, accredited naturopathic medical school in Portland, Oregon. She also has an undergraduate degree in biochemistry from Messiah University in Pennsylvania. Science, tradition, and the wisdom of nature guide her approach to health.
Dr. Jennifer works to provide truly integrative medicine. As a naturopathic doctor, she is well versed in conventional medicine as well as what is considered “complementary” or “alternative” medicine. Her intent is to be a bridge builder between these systems so that patients do not feel stuck choosing one or the other. She is a team player, working with other members of your healthcare team to ensure the best possible care.
While she works with a wide variety of conditions, Dr. Jennifer’s areas of focus include mental health, digestive concerns/gastrointestinal disorders, chronic pain, women’s health, and cardiometabolic health. Her treatment toolbox includes lifestyle modifications, nutrition, dietary supplements, flower essences, homeopathy, herbal medicine, hydrotherapy, and bodywork.
Dr. Jennifer offers both in person and virtual naturopathic appointments. New person appointments are 90 minutes and follow ups are 45 minutes. 15 or 30 minutes of gentle bodywork can be added on to naturopathic appointments. Dr. Jennifer is also a member of the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiner’s and can provide screening physicals required for commercial driver licenses. Screening physicals are 45 minutes and include required urine testing and all necessary documentation.
Dr. Jennifer take the naturopathic principle of “doctor as teacher” seriously, and she does her best to practice the balanced life that she teaches! Outside of her work as a doctor, she enjoys quality time with family and friends, dancing, reading, the great outdoors, and cooking adventures. Her life is full, but rich in reasons to be grateful.
Examples of health concerns Dr. Jennifer can help with:
- Mental health: anxiety, depression, memory/concentration, stress
- Digestive/Gastrointestinal: acid reflux/GERD, digestive upset, gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, IBS
- Pain: injury/surgical recovery, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, migraines, headaches, arthritis
- Women’s health: hormones and menstrual concerns, urinary/bladder concerns, PCOS, endometriosis, interstitial cystitis
- Cardiovascular/Metabolic health: pre-diabetes/diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- General wellness: fatigue, stress, immune system concerns
- Required screening physicals for drivers with a commercial driver license or commercial leaner permit.
To learn more about Dr. Jennifer check out drjenniferhampton.com